יום רביעי, 30 בנובמבר 2011

A letter to Mr.Cattanzara from George (Activitiy 6

Dear Mr.Cattanzara

Hello, it's me George, I hope you remember me. I just want to tell you about my new life in Los Angeles. I have a big house and a red Ferrari, I have a wonderful wife (I met her last year) and I work as a lawyer. Sophie moved to Denver and opened her own restaurant after she won the first prize in the lottery.

I'm adding 1,000$ to this letter  to show you how much I thank you for your help ,when we were living in the same neighborhood. I read the whole fall and the whole winter after I learned my lesson from you and when the spring came I went camping In Hawaii, it's a fantastic place and I wish we had some place like that in our country.After camping in Hawaii, I understood that I had to complete my education.

When I tried to go back to school, I realized how much the reading helped me to succeed. Aftet I finished school, I went to college and I studied for five years there. As soon as I graduated with honors, I went to the "Jack's Lawyer For Graduated" office and they hired me. I worked hard but I succeeded and this made me glad.

I'm going to visit New York soon and I hope to see you.

Yours,                                  
George Stoyonovich.


Very good work
(93)
Daphna

5 תגובות:

  1. i enjoyed to read your composition. not too long nor too short.

    השבמחק
  2. In my opinion your writing introduces completely the subject and I enjoyed reading that.

    השבמחק
  3. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  4. I liked your composition it is organized and clearly.I liked it

    השבמחק